Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Home Learning Week 8

I'm giving you a week off.  I am behind with marking your work (my sincerest apologies) and I don't think it is fair that I give you more to do when it won't be looked at.

You could use it to:

  • Do your science fair projects.
  • Read a book or magazine for your own enjoyment.
  • Start up a blog on a topic you like, or keep a journal.
  • Make me something nice.
  • Learn French by podcast (coffee break French is quite good)
  • Go for a walk or run.
  • Find out what writing competitions are happening and enter them.
  • Look up some of the 'instruction' posts done by other learners in the class this year and make something for your family.


5 comments:

  1. Hey, I know what you should do...
    make ME something! Pl0x <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Bonnie, no can do. I'm down in New Plymouth for a funeral. You guys will have a reliever tomorrow. Be nice little angels for them!

      Delete
    2. Miss when is the Bro Town essay due? If it's tomorrow that's fine

      Delete
  2. Because I need to see you about my essay because I am struggling with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, just saw your comments and you are probably asleep now and won't see my reply.

      I've given the other class until Friday to get the static image and essay done. I'll give you guys until Wednesday week 10 - we don't have a class on the Friday so it seems silly to start something new on the last lesson.

      I'll catch up with you about your essay in class.

      Delete