Recently there have been a few annual celebrations have occurred such as Halloween and Diwali. Also Guy Fawkes and Christmas are coming up.
This week I want you to pick an event that your family celebrates each year (or one that you don't know about if you want to find out about something completely different) and present some information about it.
Information you must include:
- Explain the history of the event.
- How it is the event celebrated around the world?
- If it is an event your family celebrates, what do you do?
- Are there rules and regulations surrounding the celebration?
- Who celebrates it?
- Set your information out like a wikipedia entry
- Make a document such as a powerpoint and upload it to your blog
- Create an online poster using a site such as glogster.com and provide the link
- Make a video and upload it
You are also welcome to hand in something on paper :)
Other tasks you need to complete:
- Comment on two blogs made by other members from our class giving them some feedback.
- Go back and read the comments I have left you. Some people need to fix up previous homework. I am not counting this homework as finished until it has been fixed and home will be contacted. I have put a list up of people who need to do this on the right hand side but I may have missed some by accident.
- Make sure you get two books read for your reading charts.