Welcome back to AC and to English for 2012!
I'm so excited to continue teaching all the awesome people I already know from teaching 9IC and I am looking forward to getting to know all the new faces from 9IN.
So, it is the first proper week back and that also means it is your first week of homework. Here's what you have to do...
- Create a blog.
- Send me the link - either leave a comment on this post with the link or email it to me.
- Follow this blog.
If you already have a blog that was being used for English in 2011, it is on the 9IC blog list and you can still access it, then you do not need to start a new one or send me then link. DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD POSTS!
4. Write a post about your holidays.
- You need to include either a link (try make the link just a word that you can click that will take you somewhere else on the internet - for example, I went and saw Tin Tin in 3D during the holidays) or a picture.
- It needs to be at least 2 paragraphs.
- This needs to be completed by Wednesday 15th February.